Last Updated on Thursday, 19 December 2013 19:12 Written by Justin Merrigan (Asia-Pacific Correspondent)
- WIN A COPY OF The British Cruise Ship - An Illustrated History 1843-1945 - ONLY IN MARCH'S PRINT EDITION...
- MARCH ISSUE - TURAKINA, HMS CONTEST, SAGA RUBY AND MUCH MORE!...
- SEA BREEZES APRIL ISSUE - ON SALE 19 MARCH 2014. DON'T MISS IT!...
- SEA BREEZES BRANDED CLOTHING - *** SALE 50% OFF ***...
- BOOK OF THE MONTH “Ellerman Lines” - SEE SHOP FOR DETAILS...
A dramatic rescue of the crew of bulk carrier Jing Ye 88 in heavy seas associated with Typhoon Danas took place on 7th October.
Never, in my experience, is there nothing of interest going on between its famous Heads, around the Opera House or under its mighty bridge.
The New Zealand port for Christchurch, Lyttelton is running the risk of being unable to welcome cruise ships again for several years with the potential loss of millions of dollars of tourist revenue.
The second attempt to sell Korea Line looks likely to succeed despite a dispute among the bidders over the fairness of the preferred bid.
Having crossed the third largest lake in Europe, Vättern, to the town of Motala, Diana edged into the small dock in the heart of the town, astern of the replica wood-burning paddler Erik Nordvall (See Ferry World Oct 13).
MYSTERY SHIP COMPETITION
Sea Breezes has teamed up with Amberley Publishing to offer the chance of winning the book; The British Cruise Ship - An Illustrated History 1843-1945 by Ian Collard
Only in Sea Breezes March Issue
- Illustrious Conversion into a Superyacht
- Chemical Materials to be Shipped to Ellesmere Port
- Naval Update
- Loss of Solway Harvester Remembered
- Sunseeker’s Flagship 155 Yacht Launched
- Quality Freight Swings Into Action
- New Sail Training Vessel for Oman Launched
- Nordic Tall Ships
- Three Crew Rescued from Burning Vessel