Last Updated on Wednesday, 03 December 2014 19:37 Written by Justin Merrigan (Asia-Pacific Correspondent)
- WIN The Wager Disaster - Mayhem, Mutiny and Murder in the South Seas - ONLY IN MARCH'S PRINT EDITION...
- FEBRUARY ISSUE - SS HORORATA (II), THE MANY LIVES OF AN OLD LADY AND MUCH MORE!...
- SEA BREEZES APRIL ISSUE - ON SALE 18 MARCH 2015. DON'T MISS IT!...
- SEA BREEZES BRANDED CLOTHING - *** SALE 50% OFF ***...
- BOOK OF THE MONTH “Sealink and Beyond” - SEE SHOP FOR DETAILS...
- Dual Use Freighters
- Coast Guard Claims Abandoned Ship had a False Name
- Innovative Oil Service Vessels
- Kenneth Shoesmith
- Naval Update
- Apprentices Honoured for Restoring Ship’s Bell
- Major Salvage Operation After Ship is Deliberately Run Aground
- Indian Business Leader Hails Visionary Liverpool Development
Mooring lines of a 67,000-tonne container vessel, causing it to collide with another ship and shear the mooring lines of a third vessel.
Australia’s biggest ever cruise season got underway with Sydney staging a spectacular welcome to mark the maiden arrival of Carnival Cruise Lines’ Carnival Legend.In keeping with its name, the 88,500-tonne ship enjoyed a legendary entry into Sydney Harbour with the Australian Girls Choir performing a medley of well-known Australian tunes, along with the American and Australian national anthem, with 3,000 guests and crew singing along.
Fremantle’s harbourmaster says a rare and impossible-to-predict ‘wind bomb’ caused two ships to break their stern moorings at the West Australian port in August.
MYSTERY SHIP COMPETITION
Sea Breezes has teamed up with Uniform Press to offer the chance of winning a copy of the book The Wager Disaster - Mayhem, Mutiny and Murder in the South Seas by C H Layman.
Only in Sea Breezes March 2015 Issue