Last Updated on Tuesday, 24 November 2015 18:43 Written by Justin Merrigan (Asia-Pacific Correspondent)
- WIN Classic Liners – SS Pasteur / TS Bremen - ONLY IN JUNE'S PRINT EDITION...
- JUNE ISSUE - SHETLAND WAY, SHIP TONNAGE, WH RESOLUTION AND MUCH MORE!...
- SEA BREEZES JULY ISSUE - ON SALE 15 JUNE 2016. DON'T MISS IT!...
- SEA BREEZES BRANDED CLOTHING - *** SALE 50% OFF ***...
- BOOK OF THE MONTH “Cruise Ships of the Mersey” - SEE SHOP FOR DETAILS...
- More Island Ferries
- NYK’s Hikawa Maru Designated Important Cultural Property
- Three Rescued from Old Russian Submarine
- Huge Weapons Find by Australian Frigate off Oman
- Settling Down at Dover
- Naval Update
- Spotlight on New NYK Blue Jay
- Rescue Mission after Icebreaker Breaks Moorings in Antarctic Blizzard
Teekay Australia is progressively taking over management of 12 bulk carriers owned by CarVal Investors, an independent branch of the food and agricultural commodity multinational Cargill.
Chinese yards signed more new orders than their South Korean rivals in July— the first time since the beginning of 2015, as the world’s largest shipbuilding country in terms of orderbook size took the brunt of the global newbuilding contraction.
An absolutely appalling situation was uncovered in the Australian port of Mackay where five crew members of a Korean bulk carrier were allegedly denied basic rights such as access to food and were forced to work without pay.
MYSTERY SHIP COMPETITION
Sea Breezes has teamed up with The History Press to offer one lucky reader the chance of winning the book Classic Liners – SS Pasteur / TS Bremen by Andrew Britton
Only in Sea Breezes June 2016 Issue
- NGO Welcomes EU Guide to Recycling Facilities
- Union Fights Marine Offices Closure Plan
- After a Century USS Conestoga is Found
- Largest Roro and Vehicle Terminal Officially Opened
- Stena Bonanza for China
- St Pierre Selects Damen for Two Fast Ferries
- The Golden Age of Liners Lives On!
- First Shale Gas Cargo Due at Grangemouth This Year
- Defects in Fuel Consumption Measurement Tests