- WIN The Unseen Lusitania – The Ship in Rare Illustrations - ONLY IN SEPTEMBER'S PRINT EDITION...
- SEPTEMBER ISSUE - THE CALABAR, CAPTIAN PARSLOW VC, ROBERT BLAKE AND MUCH MORE!...
- SEA BREEZES OCTOBER ISSUE - ON SALE 16 SEPTEMBER 2015. DON'T MISS IT!...
- SEA BREEZES BRANDED CLOTHING - *** SALE 50% OFF ***...
- BOOK OF THE MONTH “The Cargospeed Story” - SEE SHOP FOR DETAILS...
Australia’s biggest ever cruise season got underway with Sydney staging a spectacular welcome to mark the maiden arrival of Carnival Cruise Lines’ Carnival Legend.In keeping with its name, the 88,500-tonne ship enjoyed a legendary entry into Sydney Harbour with the Australian Girls Choir performing a medley of well-known Australian tunes, along with the American and Australian national anthem, with 3,000 guests and crew singing along.
Fremantle’s harbourmaster says a rare and impossible-to-predict ‘wind bomb’ caused two ships to break their stern moorings at the West Australian port in August.
Shanghai International Port Group, the main operator of the world’s busiest port, has announced its plan to sell 20% of a terminal firm that it jointly owns with Hutchison Port Holdings, Lloyd’s List reports.
SIPG said it will seek regulatory approval to auction the stake in Shanghai Mingdong Container Terminals, which operates Phase Five and Phase Six of the Waigaoqiao area.
After sifting through more than 30,000 suggestions from across Australia and New Zealand, P&O Cruises literally drew a line in the sand to reveal the names of its latest ships – the Pacific Aria and the Pacific Eden.
Mitsui OSK Lines will begin shipping liquefied natural gas through the Arctic Ocean in 2018 — making it the first company in the world to tap the sea as a regular transit route.
Using icebreakers and tankers, the company plans to deliver LNG shipments to Europe and Asia from a gas plant to be built on the Yamal Peninsula in northern Russia, where gas producer Novatek is engaged in a joint LNG venture.
MYSTERY SHIP COMPETITION
Sea Breezes has teamed up with The History Press to offer the chance of winning a copy of the book; The Unseen Lusitania – The Ship in Rare Illustrations, by Eric Sauder.
Only in Sea Breezes September 2015 Issue
- San Salvador “Launched” in San Diego
- Thomson Cruises Benefit From New Orders
- Giant PCTC Carries Equivalent of 8,500 Cars
- HMS St Albans Visits London
- Ferry Reusability
- Dedicated to Science, Exploration and Preservation
- Liverpool Region to Benefit From Further EU Funding
- Setting Sail for the Ships of Tomorrow
- Drax Wood Pellet Cargo Sets World Record