- WIN 'Olympic, Titanic, Britannic' - ONLY IN AUGUST'S PRINT EDITION...
- AUGUST ISSUE - TSS MAORI, FIRST WORLD WAR, QUEEN MARY 2 AND MUCH MORE!...
- SEA BREEZES SEPTEMBER ISSUE - ON SALE 20 AUGUST 2014. DON'T MISS IT!...
- SEA BREEZES BRANDED CLOTHING - *** SALE 50% OFF ***...
- BOOK OF THE MONTH “The Workers' War” - SEE SHOP FOR DETAILS...
- Australia Looks to European Yards for New Icebreaker
- Costa Concordia Sponson Collapses
- “Ocean Shield”
- Seventeen Cranes Ordered From China for Liverpool2
- Shipping Losses Decline - Allianz
- Nordic Maritime Carry out Offshore Contract for Cairn India
- Hyundai Glovis orders four vehicle carriers
- Wooden Boats on the Spanish Coast
The first call at Felixstowe of Evergreen’s CES (China Europe Shuttle) service took place towards the end of May with the arrival of the Panama-flag container ship Ever Laden, of 98,882gt and of 8,452 teu.
The DolWin Beta is the world’s largest capacity high voltage direct current (HVDC) offshore converter platform and when in service, the unmanned platform will be remotely controlled and managed.
The platform is one of the main components of TenneT’s 900 mw dc offshore grid connection DolWin2 which will connect large offshore wind farms in the North Sea.
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd, of Miami, has ordered a fourth Oasis class cruise ship from STX France, of St Nazaire, for delivery in 2018.
Within days of being installed on the wreck of the cruise ship Costa Concordia, 114,137gt, the first sponson needed for the refloating operation collapsed and had to be removed and taken away for repairs.
MYSTERY SHIP COMPETITION
Sea Breezes has teamed up with The History Press to offer one lucky reader the chance of winning the book Olympic, Titanic, Britannic – An Illustrated History of The ‘Olympic’ Class Ships by Mark Chirnside.
Only in Sea Breezes August Issue