Last Updated on Monday, 14 March 2016 20:29 Written by John Young (Marine and Asia-Pacific Correspondent)
- WIN Voices From the Carpathia – Rescuing RMS Titanic - ONLY IN MAY'S PRINT EDITION...
- MAY ISSUE - BATTLE OF JUTLAND, MERSEY PIILOTAGE, MALAKAND AND MUCH MORE!...
- SEA BREEZES JUNE ISSUE - ON SALE 18 MAY 2016. DON'T MISS IT!...
- SEA BREEZES BRANDED CLOTHING - *** SALE 50% OFF ***...
- BOOK OF THE MONTH “Shetland's Whaling Tradition” - SEE SHOP FOR DETAILS...
Nova Marine, of Luxembourg, and the Canada-based Algoma Central Corporation have signed a joint venture agreement to establish a fleet of cement carriers to supply infrastructure projects across the world.
A major rescue operation was launched off the coast of Norfolk on Jan 13 after a cargo ship reported that she had a fire on board.
A new bridge design aimed at reducing the number of accidents involving ships has been developed in a three-year European research project called Co-operative and Adaptive Ship-based Context Aware Design (CASCADe).
“The shipping industry can expect an uncertain and lower level of support from China, one of the most important drivers of shipping demand growth in recent times, as the country re-evaluates its future growth direction,” said BIMCO.
A £4mn multi-purpose warehouse which will be used to store biomass - the only one of its kind in operation in the UK - has been opened at Hull by Associated British Ports (ABP).
MYSTERY SHIP COMPETITION
Sea Breezes has teamed up with The History Press to offer one lucky reader the chance of winning the book Voices From the Carpathia – Rescuing RMS Titanic by George Behe.
Only in Sea Breezes May 2016 Issue