- WIN The Wager Disaster - Mayhem, Mutiny and Murder in the South Seas - ONLY IN MARCH'S PRINT EDITION...
- FEBRUARY ISSUE - SS HORORATA (II), THE MANY LIVES OF AN OLD LADY AND MUCH MORE!...
- SEA BREEZES APRIL ISSUE - ON SALE 18 MARCH 2015. DON'T MISS IT!...
- SEA BREEZES BRANDED CLOTHING - *** SALE 50% OFF ***...
- BOOK OF THE MONTH “Sealink and Beyond” - SEE SHOP FOR DETAILS...
- Coast Guard Claims Abandoned Ship had a False Name
- Dual Use Freighters
- Innovative Oil Service Vessels
- Kenneth Shoesmith
- Naval Update
- Apprentices Honoured for Restoring Ship’s Bell
- Major Salvage Operation After Ship is Deliberately Run Aground
- Indian Business Leader Hails Visionary Liverpool Development
The growing international dispute between Great Britain and Argentina over te Falkland Islands in the South Atlantic raised its head again in early 2010, after a British company started drilling for oil in waters around 200 miles from the British sovereign territories. As the tension mounted the British Type 42 destroyer HMS York intercepted the Argentine corvette ARA Drummond ten miles inside the disputed and contested ‘oil zone’ around the islands. Both sides have since played down the significance of the encounter.
A few days later the Pakistani Navy inducted the second Chinese built F-22 frigate PNS Shamsheer in to the fleet. The ship, which was built at Karachi Shipyards under licence from Hudong Zhonghua Shipyard of China joins sister ship PNS Zulfiquar as being amongst the best frigates in the region.
More on this and other news in Sea Breezes Magazine - May 2010 Issue
Click on the links below to subscribe
| || |
|< Prev||Next >|
MYSTERY SHIP COMPETITION
Sea Breezes has teamed up with Uniform Press to offer the chance of winning a copy of the book The Wager Disaster - Mayhem, Mutiny and Murder in the South Seas by C H Layman.
Only in Sea Breezes March 2015 Issue