- WIN The Unseen Lusitania – The Ship in Rare Illustrations - ONLY IN SEPTEMBER'S PRINT EDITION...
- SEPTEMBER ISSUE - THE CALABAR, CAPTIAN PARSLOW VC, ROBERT BLAKE AND MUCH MORE!...
- SEA BREEZES OCTOBER ISSUE - ON SALE 16 SEPTEMBER 2015. DON'T MISS IT!...
- SEA BREEZES BRANDED CLOTHING - *** SALE 50% OFF ***...
- BOOK OF THE MONTH “The Cargospeed Story” - SEE SHOP FOR DETAILS...
- Drax Wood Pellet Cargo Sets World Record
- New Expansion Plan for Port Hedland
- Message from the Bridge - September 2015
- Setting Sail for the Ships of Tomorrow
- Vital Rosyth-Zeebrugge Route
- Commemoration of Captain Parslow's WWI Civilian VC
- Giant PCTC Carries Equivalent of 8,500 Cars
- Mandalay Back in Action
The growing international dispute between Great Britain and Argentina over te Falkland Islands in the South Atlantic raised its head again in early 2010, after a British company started drilling for oil in waters around 200 miles from the British sovereign territories. As the tension mounted the British Type 42 destroyer HMS York intercepted the Argentine corvette ARA Drummond ten miles inside the disputed and contested ‘oil zone’ around the islands. Both sides have since played down the significance of the encounter.
A few days later the Pakistani Navy inducted the second Chinese built F-22 frigate PNS Shamsheer in to the fleet. The ship, which was built at Karachi Shipyards under licence from Hudong Zhonghua Shipyard of China joins sister ship PNS Zulfiquar as being amongst the best frigates in the region.
More on this and other news in Sea Breezes Magazine - May 2010 Issue
Click on the links below to subscribe
| || |
|< Prev||Next >|
MYSTERY SHIP COMPETITION
Sea Breezes has teamed up with The History Press to offer the chance of winning a copy of the book; The Unseen Lusitania – The Ship in Rare Illustrations, by Eric Sauder.
Only in Sea Breezes September 2015 Issue