- WIN an AquaCraft Mini Thunder radio-controlled boat - ONLY IN JULY'S PRINT EDITION...
- JULY ISSUE - SEAMAN'S STRIKE, ROBERT SIMPER'S 50TH ANNIVERSARY AND MUCH MORE!...
- SEA BREEZES AUGUST ISSUE - ON SALE 20 JULY 2016. DON'T MISS IT!...
- SEA BREEZES BRANDED CLOTHING - *** SALE 50% OFF ***...
- BOOK OF THE MONTH “Lighthouses of the World” - SEE SHOP FOR DETAILS...
The growing international dispute between Great Britain and Argentina over te Falkland Islands in the South Atlantic raised its head again in early 2010, after a British company started drilling for oil in waters around 200 miles from the British sovereign territories. As the tension mounted the British Type 42 destroyer HMS York intercepted the Argentine corvette ARA Drummond ten miles inside the disputed and contested ‘oil zone’ around the islands. Both sides have since played down the significance of the encounter.
A few days later the Pakistani Navy inducted the second Chinese built F-22 frigate PNS Shamsheer in to the fleet. The ship, which was built at Karachi Shipyards under licence from Hudong Zhonghua Shipyard of China joins sister ship PNS Zulfiquar as being amongst the best frigates in the region.
More on this and other news in Sea Breezes Magazine - May 2010 Issue
Click on the links below to subscribe
| || |
|< Prev||Next >|
MYSTERY SHIP COMPETITION
Sea Breezes has teamed up with obbico in the UK to offer one lucky reader the chance of winning a AquaCraft Mini Thunder radio-controlled boat
Only in Sea Breezes July 2016 Issue