- WIN 'Great Passenger Ships – 1920-1930' - ONLY IN JULY'S PRINT EDITION...
- JULY ISSUE - SHIP EFFICIENCY, CAPTAIN H J BRAY, SHIPBREAKING AND MUCH MORE!...
- SEA BREEZES AUGUST ISSUE - ON SALE 16 JULY 2014. DON'T MISS IT!...
- SEA BREEZES BRANDED CLOTHING - *** SALE 50% OFF ***...
- BOOK OF THE MONTH “The Sinking of RMS Tayleur” - SEE SHOP FOR DETAILS...
MYSTERY SHIP COMPETITION
Sea Breezes has teamed up with The History Press to offer one lucky reader the chance of winning the book Great Passenger Ships – 1920-1930 by Andrew Britton.
Only in Sea Breezes June Issue
- White Wing to Support Games
- Fourth Oasis Class Ordered
- Hyundai Glovis orders four vehicle carriers
- Searoad Gets the Gas
- Nordic Maritime Carry out Offshore Contract for Cairn India
- Graceful but Somewhat Shy
- Battle of the Herreshoffs
- Costa Concordia Sponson Collapses
- Seventeen Cranes Ordered From China for Liverpool2