- WIN 'Great Passenger Ships – 1920-1930' - ONLY IN JULY'S PRINT EDITION...
- JULY ISSUE - SHIP EFFICIENCY, CAPTAIN H J BRAY, SHIPBREAKING AND MUCH MORE!...
- SEA BREEZES AUGUST ISSUE - ON SALE 16 JULY 2014. DON'T MISS IT!...
- SEA BREEZES BRANDED CLOTHING - *** SALE 50% OFF ***...
- BOOK OF THE MONTH “The Sinking of RMS Tayleur” - SEE SHOP FOR DETAILS...
£12.45The Life of Fifth Officer Harold Lowe
by Inger Sheil
A fascinating book about Harold Lowe, RMS Titanic Fifth Officer, seen by many as one of the heroes of the disaster.
£12.459 Hours to Hell, the Survivors Story
by W B Bartlett
...the expansive experiences of the survivors of those nine fateful hours...a captivating book ...hard to put down.
- «« Start
- « Prev
- Next »
- End »»
MYSTERY SHIP COMPETITION
Sea Breezes has teamed up with The History Press to offer one lucky reader the chance of winning the book Olympic, Titanic, Britannic – An Illustrated History of The ‘Olympic’ Class Ships by Mark Chirnside.
Only in Sea Breezes August Issue