- WIN The First World War at Sea in Photographs - ONLY IN NOVEMBER'S PRINT EDITION...
- NOVEMBER ISSUE - THE DESPARATE VOYAGE, RMS ATHENIC, UNMANNED SHIPS AND MUCH MORE!...
- SEA BREEZES DECEMBER ISSUE - ON SALE 19 NOVEMBER 2014. DON'T MISS IT!...
- SEA BREEZES BRANDED CLOTHING - *** SALE 50% OFF ***...
- BOOK OF THE MONTH “Operation Pedestal” - SEE SHOP FOR DETAILS...
In a progress report in mid-April on the salvage of the wreck of the former cruise ship Costa Concordia, the salvors say that if everything goes to plan, the wreck could be refloated by the end of this month.
This is part of more than £650mn of capital investment planned by ABP across its 21 ports. The official ceremony was performed by the four-times Olympic gold medallist yachtsman Sir Ben Ainsley who ordered the loading of a 40ft container on to the CMA CGM container ship Marco Polo, 175,343gt.
A £47mn refit of the Royal Fleet Auxiliary (RFA) oiler/replenishment ship Fort Victoria got underway at the Birkenhead shipyard of Cammell Laird at the end of February.
MYSTERY SHIP COMPETITION
Sea Breezes has teamed up with Amberley Publishing to offer the chance of winning a set of The First World War at Sea in Photographs books
Only in Sea Breezes November Issue
- Perth Harbour Put Up For Sale
- New Family of Bi-Fuel Engines
- Naval Update
- Alaska Marine Highway System
- Flying Focus Calendar 2015
- Illusion I Makes World Premiere at Monaco Yacht Show
- Unmanned Ships Sailing the Oceans Within 20 Years
- Work Set to Start on Nicaragua Grand Canal
- Carnival Legend Kicks Off Australian Cruise Season