- WIN A COPY OF The British Cruise Ship - An Illustrated History 1843-1945 - ONLY IN MARCH'S PRINT EDITION...
- MARCH ISSUE - TURAKINA, HMS CONTEST, SAGA RUBY AND MUCH MORE!...
- SEA BREEZES APRIL ISSUE - ON SALE 19 MARCH 2014. DON'T MISS IT!...
- SEA BREEZES BRANDED CLOTHING - *** SALE 50% OFF ***...
- BOOK OF THE MONTH “Ellerman Lines” - SEE SHOP FOR DETAILS...
Some of the chemicals that have been used in the Syrian chemical weapons programme will be transported to Ellesmere Port on the Manchester Ship Canal and destroyed at a special facility in the town as part of a United Nations operation to dispose of all Syria’s chemical weapons.
The beginning of 2014 saw the withdrawal from service of the very popular Saga Ruby by Saga Cruises.
Built as an ocean liner / cruise ship in 1973 by Swan Hunter Shipbuilders as the ms Vistafjord for the Norwegian America Line, she was sold to Cunard Line in 1983, becoming the RMS Caronia. In 2004 she was sold to Saga and in the last decade has become a much loved ship by her passengers.
P&O Cruises is revamping the livery of its eight cruise ships which operate out of the UK.
Bigger ships that will use the enlarged Panama Canal will have a major impact on US ports, according to a study by the US Department of Transportation’s Maritime Administration.
MYSTERY SHIP COMPETITION
Sea Breezes has teamed up with Amberley Publishing to offer the chance of winning the book; The British Cruise Ship - An Illustrated History 1843-1945 by Ian Collard
Only in Sea Breezes March Issue