- WIN A A History of the World in Sixteen Shipwrecks - ONLY IN FEBRUARY'S PRINT EDITION...
- FEBRUARY ISSUE - VELUTINA, ROTTERDAM V, DOGS AT SEA AND MUCH MORE!...
- SEA BREEZES MARCH ISSUE - ON SALE 17 FEBRUARY 2016. DON'T MISS IT!...
- SEA BREEZES BRANDED CLOTHING - *** SALE 50% OFF ***...
- BOOK OF THE MONTH “From Cadet to Commodore” - SEE SHOP FOR DETAILS...
MYSTERY SHIP COMPETITION
Sea Breezes has teamed up with Fore Edge Books to offer one lucky reader the chance of winning the book; A History of the World in Sixteen Shipwrecks by Stewart Gordon.
Only in Sea Breezes February 2016 Issue
- Cheaper Ships Fail to Tempt Bulk Carrier Owners
- US Container Ship Gasses Up
- Boost to Australian Wheat Export Cargoes
- RN to Benefit From Government Security Review
- Scalloway Scene
- Ferguson Marine Engineering, Port Glasgow
- Rotterdam V
- Chinese Project to Develop Smart Ship
- ‘Short and Dramatic’ Rescue of River Ferry